barbaradowneyhightower

Babs Book Bistro

Reviews books, post recipes and tips.

The Sheriff Catches a Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek)

The Sheriff Catches a Bride - Cora Seton I have read this series from the very beginning. This is number 5 in the series and it just keeps getting better and better. This particular store involves the sheriff Cab and long time friend Rose. All of Cab’s friends have gotten that perfect woman to be their wife and now it is his turn. He is lonely and is thinking about Rose more and more. The one problem, Rose is already engaged and has been for the past 6 years.
Rose has a special talent working in the jewelry store. When a couple comes in and tries on rings she knows if it will be happily ever after or a doomed marriage. When one of Cab picks out a ring that he likes and one of his buddies places that ring on Rose’s hand she is startled. She knows he is the one for her, but what can she do she is engaged to Jason. Can Cab change her mind before it is too late?
The story is wonderful as always the author knows how to to write to hold a persons interest. You want to know these characters and learn more about the friendships that happen along the way. You learn a little bit more of the past characters you have read about as well. I hope the series will continue.
Thank you to NetGalley for allowing me to read this book for an honest review.