barbaradowneyhightower

Babs Book Bistro

Reviews books, post recipes and tips.

The Cowgirl Ropes a Billionaire (Cowboys of Chance Creek) (Volume 4)

The Cowgirl Ropes a Billionaire - Cora Seton This is book 4 of the Cowboys of Chance Creek series. I have read them all and they get better as each title comes about.
Bella is the Veteran of Chance Creek she takes care of the pets the town folks love, cats, dogs etc. She is running out of money to help take care of the shelter. She hasn’t asked anyone for help as she is afraid to. Her helper Heather has entered her into a contest where she could win Ten billion dollars. Evan is the owner of Mortimer Innovations. He needs a wife for a year to keep the company for himself or his little brother gets to take over. With nothing left he gets his secretary to get him on the show.

Bella and Evan face off on the contest for 5 days. Neither one wanting to lose or lose their hearts to each other. During the contest they encounter some secrets they both share and some tender moments. The author did a wonderful job with the character development. You would feel the tension between the characters and the hint of love.

I enjoy reading this series and look forward to the next one.

Thank you Netgalley for allowing me to review this book for an honest review